Fall party date: Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017 – This is a morning event!
- Students will wear their costume to school. (They will change into regular clothes after party.)
- Room parents can go to the rooms at 8:30 to set up for the party.
- Costume parade will begin promptly at 9:00 AM
- Classroom Party begins around 9:45. Party will end at no later than 10:30.
- Student change into regular clothes.
- Class will resume no later than 11:00 AM. Parents are asked to leave immediately after the party so class can begin.
- The lunch menu for CDS this day is a sack lunch. Students will eat in the cafeteria as usual.
- A few classes will eat at a different time on Tuesday:
Afternoon Parties for PM Nikodym & Stanley Classes: Tuesday, Oct. 31
- Afternoon students should bring their costume to school. They will change into costumes before the costume parade.
- Their Costume parade down the hallway will begin at 2:45. Other CDS classes can line the hallway and see their costumes.
- Their fall party will start immediately after the costume parade.
Parents and younger siblings are invited to attend the costume parade.
Winter party date: Monday, Dec. 18, 2017
Valentine’s party Date: Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018