Walking in to class
- Greet me with a hand shake and walk in quietly
- Instant activity
- Find spots after timer goes off
- Go over rules for the game
For getting equipment
- Sit quietly with hands on top of your head until you are called over.
- Wait patiently in line for your equipment.
- Get equipment and find your own space and sit quietly with equipment in your lap and hands on top of your head.
- Listen for further directions.
- Start on the music.
For handing equipment in
- Sit quietly with equipment in lap and hands on top of your head.
- Wait until you are called to bring equipment back.
- Walk over to put it away.
Lining up to leave
- Walk quietly to the appropriate line.
- Walk out quietly.
Rules for P.E.
- Listen and follow directions
- Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your spot
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself
- Respect classmates, teacher, and equipment
2 strike system- 1. Give them a warning and tell them what they need to change, 2. Timeout of the game (3 minutes) and give them a reminder of what they need to change. When timer goes off they can come back in if they’re ready to follow directions.