Fall party date: Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018 – This is a morning event!
- Students will wear their costume to school. (They will change into regular clothes after party.)
- Room parents can go to the rooms at 8:30 to set up for the party.
- Costume parade will begin promptly at 9:00 AM
- Classroom Party begins around 9:45. Party will end at no later than 10:30.
- Student change into regular clothes.
- Class will resume no later than 11:00 AM. Parents are asked to leave immediately after the party so class can begin.
- The lunch menu for CDS this day is a sack lunch. Students will eat in the cafeteria as usual.
- A few classes will eat at a different time on Tuesday:
Afternoon Parties for PM Nikodym & Stanley Classes: Tuesday, Oct. 31
- Afternoon students should bring their costume to school. They will change into costumes before the costume parade.
- Their Costume parade down the hallway will begin at 2:45. Other CDS classes can line the hallway and see their costumes.
- Their fall party will start immediately after the costume parade.
Parents and younger siblings are invited to attend the costume parade, but space is limited in the classrooms for parties.
Winter party date: Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018
Valentine’s party Date: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2018